Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have max speed adjustable coilovers, after me and my friends installed them.. my hatch makes noises when i hit bumps... the ride isnt bad, its just the noises coming from the hatch that make me frustrated. when i open the hatch and leave it open while i drive.. there is no noise. has anyone ever experienced this or something simular to this before.. ? thanks

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
it might just be that since the ride is a little harsher you get the annoying hatch noise. and when you leave it open something happens with the hydrolics.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the annoying hatch sound huh, i think im going to rip apart my hatch tomorrow and see if i can stop those annoying noises. thanks anyway

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
i'm having the same problem... only started after i installed my coilovers... hmmm... ::scratching head:: i thought it was just me. let me know if you figure it out.

·
Registered
177 Posts
seems like you guys are transferring your vibrations from the road straight through to your hatch instead of the stock shocks absorbing them. i guess that's the sacrifice you make for a tighter ride

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I've heard that stress bars can help resolve the chasis flex that causes this phenomenon that I call "Honda flex". The Neuspeed rear brace looks pretty freaking fancy. Anyone feel comfortable recommening that?

·
Registered
106 Posts
That noise you're hearing is the seal around the hatch sqeaking. There really isn't anything you can do about it. Except maybe to spray something around the seal to keep it from sqeaking, but that would get messy. I have Nuespeed sports and mine makes all kinds of noises, but mostly when it's cold though

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
I had that problem, I took it to the dealer they have to realighn the hatch. They told me when you lower a teg it puts more strees on the body and hatch (I dont know why, so dont ask).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts