Team Integra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 92 LS stock basicly just RAM air, Timing to 18 degrees, mufflers, O2 bYpass and i recently cut out my cat and the resonator..was that a smart move or did I lose power? Also I was wondering on what are some other mods I should be looking forward to putting on my car.I dont want to put something on to early and lose more then I gain. I'm looking to dip into low 14's right now im at 15.0 @ 92. looking to gain power in the 5500-7000 rpm range. any suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

·
Registered
31,217 Posts
we don't do "what's next?" here.

you may want to ask over at some other place.

over here, we have at the top right corner an FAQ called the "COMMoN TOPICS" which answers that.

if you have any questions, check that out first and scan through the titles to see if it's related to your question. it saves you from searching.

since you're new here, this is the thread related to your question from the CT's.

after you read that, go to the top of this forum and read the pinned thread entitled "Intense Learning For New Members". Check the links in the first post of that thread. once you've understood those, it's a cinch to know "what's next" because you understand WHY you do something as opposed to getting opinions without explanations.

The members here all went through that. once you get to the same page as the rest of us, please join in with a more focused question and we'll be glad to help.

welcome.

thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.