Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just had my window broken, and 500 bucks of audio stuff stolen out of my car last night.

so it got me thinking...i'm 18, and i've had way too much stuff stolen from me already.
last night:
sony cd player, cd changer, 2 12" subs, amp
before:
1990 honda accord dx - 2200
cd player from that car, before it was stolen - 100
a pair of new sneakers (at a party...who steals shoes?) - 80
my bicycle - 700
about 7 basketballs...seriously ~300

that's all i can think of right now.

what's been stolen from you in your lifetime?

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
well our house got robbed a while back..

some cds - 30-40 bucks
2 laptops - 2-3k
comp desktop - 1.5k
some underwear and stuff.. 5-10 bucks..
and no im not kidding about the underwear.. sick robbers..

·
Registered
127 Posts
ummmmm........

1992 dodge caravan- 1100.....thank you thieves
some CDs- 120
my haro mirra pro frame, handlebars, and fork- 540
custom made honda emblem spinner necklace- 40 (i made it, represent boiz!)
custom made acura emblem spinner necklace-30 (hype R one)
mtx 1000watt subs-only god remembers

but i found the bike stuff on the road, the necklaces, and cds also....so those werent stolen......and 1 of the subs, which is for sale...

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
i guess im lucky so to speak...
only thing stolen from my car has been tire valve stems

when i was younger...
a couple of cds over the years, and one of those electronic pocket dictionary's.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Pioneer Premier cd player
over 150 cd's
Passport 8500
ripped my steering column apart and ripped out my key ignition (thank god they couldn't get it started)
scratched the s*it out og my tint trying to unlock the car
and a days worth of pay

·
Registered
245 Posts
I remember a morning last October. I was leaving
my girlfriend's apartment, walked up to the car.
I saw the passenger side first. The door was slightly
open, and I knew what happened. It hit me and then
I got really angry.

Stolen:
Canon didgital camera ($300)
2 CompactFlash cards for the camera ($160)
Sunlgasses ($80)
About 60 CD's (copied, not originals)

Since then, I had an alarm installed and I
now carry a pistol. :)

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
I had a dumbass of a thief break into my car once. They didn't even wreck anything. They stole a piece of crap CD player (the stock one was sooooo much better) and that was it. They were even kind enough to lock the door when they left. This was in my old 90 Accord. They didn't even steal the CD case I had on the passenger seat. They just wanted that lousy 8 year old CD player that didn't even work and sounded awful.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Hah funny, Just had my intergra broke into 2 days ago. They took CD Player, VAFC, and tried to steal the whole car because my steering wheel column is broke as well. The steering wheel is just dangling on there. Sucks.
I had a case of CD's in the back that they forgot to take, but they took the 5 cds that were in the glove box. These thieves are getting stupid now-a-days...

Before that happened I had a Canon Digital Camera stolen from me that was inside of my car while the windows were down when I left the car out of my site for maybe 2 minutes, go figure...

·
Registered
67 Posts
lol that is big time priceless du_ma_mai.. nice work

i've never had anyone take anything from my car, and hopefully never will but it has been hit before.. parked it at school and when i came back there waz a dent in it.. nothing big but if u look aroudn for awhile u can spot it... my guess is that they did not mean to do it cuz it looks like there car door hit mine while they were getting out.... after all, if someone wanted to hurt my car they could of done much worst then what they did....

1 - 20 of 109 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.