Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my car about a year ago and figured i would just get a new cd player in a week or so, but then started putting my money else where in my car...........but when i turn my car off and then turn it back on it doesnt remeber any of my setting. For example (what radio stations i had programed, what station it was on, what track it was on.....) does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Ive checked the fuse and that was not it, cause its good. The only thing i could think is that the guy that owned it before me didnt install it right and hooked the wires up wrong. Is there any color of wire that i should cross or what not???

Someone told me to cross the red and yellow wires, but then it wont ever turn off and it will always have power, even when my car is turned off and key is out.

Any info would help other then "just do a search" other than that please help and post away!!!

·
Registered
246 Posts
you gotta make sure that your yellow (12v memory) is matched up with the yellow from the factory harness, make sure the blues are matched up, and make sure the reds are matched up, in my G3 LS, and RS, the only wires i did not use in matching up the harness was the Orange Dimmer Switch, and every color matched up perfectly, just make sure you got all your colors matching up

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the help staticxxcitats & MorningZ

1 - 4 of 4 Posts