Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i mounted mine pointed toward the front...which way do u guys think is the best??? back, foward, or up at the hatch

heres some pics:

pointed front:

Here are my four air holes:

heres one with them on:

closeup with em on:

any feedback is welcome....

·
Registered
444 Posts
you've got lights on them, so you obviously want to see them right?

I have my sub facing the rear, so no one can see it...have my rear seats out.

·
Registered
286 Posts
That box looks like a bandpass. In that case all the sound is coming from the ports and it wont matter if its facing front or back. Might as well have it facing back so you can look at it. Although it never hurts to move things around and see if anything changes.

·
Registered
454 Posts
facing the speakers back towards the rear is gonna make your system sound better. your bass will be deeper and it will hit harder. except in the case you have one of those setups where the sub is in the spare tire spot/or facing up. those boxes were only made with space reduction in mind. seems a lot of people are going with those bandpass/ported style boxes. i've always been a fan of sealed boxes.(deeper bass, although it does take more amp power to push subs enclosed in sealed boxes) to each his own i guess.

·
Registered
157 Posts
so it seems like facing the rear is pretty much the consensus...how bout this one though.....

better to have the box closer to the trunk hatch or pushed up against the rear seats?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
95w_bTEG on Jan/19/06 said:
i had them like this on my monte carlo
if i were to go with this set up ^^^ would it be best to face the ported holes fornt or back. im guess if i face it back it would be a deeper bass, would i be right on this one???

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.