Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
someone will definietly say search.
but i beleive you need H3 for the fogs in the stock lights.
the jdm one pieces have a yellow filter on the fogs.
look into the one pieces.

search to confirm what i told you. i may be wrong on the H3 part.

·
Registered
161 Posts
You will need H3-55w bulb for generation 2 integra. You can check out all the bulbs sizes in the articles section

Here is the link

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh sorry about that if you thought i answered you in an angry way. hm.. are you sure its 35w? i turned on my headlights then pressed the fog button but they dont come on at all. i checked the fuse; replaced that, i put the 55w in; and nothing. i was thinking.. could it be something with the wiring?

·
Registered
120 Posts
stock fog light bulb for g2 is a H3/35watts. thats what comes straight from the factory.

the reason most people say H3/55watts is because no autoparts store carries a 35watt H3 bulb, the most common is 55watts. the only place that i know of to get a 35watt H3 bulb is from the dealer.

another reason for having a 35watt H3 bulb is that it doesn't look like your driving with high beams on. if you put in a 55watt H3 bulb, thats 10 watts more than low beams(45watts), so its gonna look brighter and cops and other drivers might think you got your high beams on.

·
Registered
120 Posts
well even if you got the 55watts and that didnt work, getting 35watt bulbs won't work either. the only difference between the two is just 20watts, it has nothing to do with it turning on or not.

there is something else wrong that needs to be checked out. see if the wiring got pinched, or ground is bad, or switch...etc.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.