Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I was wondering if an Aztec sideskirt would look right with the Type R front lip? If not then what other optional sides is there?

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
I actually always liked the OEM black sides, painted. Just smooth and clean, no extra lines, etc... just a clean look. (Like stock ITR with painted sides, not OEM kit, but the OEM sides).

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I have to agree with Rob. With the ITR lip, OEM painted sides are the best. But with that, you are going to need the rear valence. That is hard/expensive to do.

·
Registered
273 Posts
i have type r lip and oem sides on my car painted
check out my profile
but i think the wings west sides would look pretty sweet too

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
^^^^^

Same setup my car has except its milano red. Weird.

My Azect rear is in the mail (yes I swapped to a 94-97 bumper JUST for this the rear lip) and ordering sides soon.

Pics of my Integra

Kind of freaky seeing my car in another color. haha

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
Wait, do you have a 94-97 bumper right now?
If you do get a top fuel rear lip.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Yes I have a 94-97 rear bumper on my 1999 LS, but Im getting Azect rear lip, should be on my doorstep any day now.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I have the 98 bumper...Im planning to keep it stock with those two kits. If not then what would be a nice rear lip to go with the 98 bumper?

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Unfortunatly theres not a whole lot of lips avialble for 98+ cept Wings West W-Type, but I think it only matches the entire W-Type kit.

All the lips, like C-West, Azect, Top Fuel, etc etc were for 94-97 rear bumpers. Thats why I switched.

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
OEM rear valance look really good. or Wings West W-Type

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
DJGibb on Mar/04/04 said:
Unfortunatly theres not a whole lot of lips avialble for 98+ cept Wings West W-Type, but I think it only matches the entire W-Type kit.

All the lips, like C-West, Azect, Top Fuel, etc etc were for 94-97 rear bumpers. Thats why I switched.
Yeah...thats why I have Damien's rear bumper and he has mine..all works out for the better because I went with the full WTyp kit and he's going with azect side/rear and oem front
it's been long enough Dmiane I hope to see pics of your car soon!!!

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I found out today my rear Azect lip was shipped back to aero trends because it was damaged in-transit. Kind of nice of them to return it so I didnt have to worry about it. They told me they sent a new one out the door today.

Im soooo lucky to have a good friend in town, Im getting Azect sides for $155 shipped and rear lip for $165 shipped. His brother works at Aero Trends.

Alvin you are never online whats going on?

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
Hey just got your PM. I haven't been online kause my school work is overflowing and I need to concentrate more on school and not chatting or cars
but yeah, spring break is coming up so I hope to get some DIY done to clear my head off school work!

And DANG! Good prices on those side skirts and rear lip...since they're next to IMPOSSIBLE to find.

·
Registered
427 Posts
where did you get your azect side skirts from ???

1 - 20 of 20 Posts