Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i just wanted the opinion of some fellow Integra drivers. I am 16 years old, and i want a 96-99 Blue GSR. Some of my brothers friends said i should get a 4 door since they are very rare, and hardly anyone has them. And another question i have is should i get a japanese conversion front end. some people i have talked to said they look more bad ass, but when i looked at the price i just wondered if it was worth it. thats why i have asked where i could find cheaper conversion kits. I got an email about one for 2700 i think and most are 3500. All help and comments would be great. Thanks, Ryan

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
whats up ryan...you could do wonders with a 4 door integra, just look at fourdoorvtec's integra...about the conversion. they do look bad ass but they are a lot of money, you will most likely get more looks with a s14/s15 silvia conversion which is around the same price maybe cheaper.
ps. are you going to the meet, i need to know.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont think im gonna be able to make it, my brother friend, my brother and me are painting his new house. i really want go, but as of right now, i dont think im gonan be able to make it. are there gonna be many others in the future? thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts