Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I recently went to California with my car, took some pics and was hoping to get some things back for the car. However didn't, anyhow I did some change of minds on some things I had planned so I would like to get some suggestions or feedback if possible.

Should I stick with black rims or white and perhaps some ideas on what styles?

I really want the Spoon SWs still but I am welcome for any feedbacks.

What else do you think I should do just on the looks of the car? Nothing wild please and I don't really want a Type R spoiler so don't suggest that, lol. I find the spoiler pretty useless espically I am not a ITR or am I? ;)

No performance mod suggestions. Just appearances please.

Oh by the way, the yellow Type R is my cousin's. Its nice aint it? hehehe
I am the white one~

Thank for all your time and dedication~ peace out~

·
Registered
156 Posts
i would drop it, then look into getting those sw's... if you can find em. i heard they're on back-order for most companies. if you can't afford those, you could get rota slipstreams... they're just a little glossier than sw's but same style. if not those, then find some nice black w/ polished lip. my good friend has some LS mesh wheels powdercoated black with a polished lip on his white teg and i must say... they are TIIIIIGHT. if you want to stay in performance track, don't go over 16's. i think 15's are ideal on integras, though.
carbon fiber hoods are always a great performance/ appearance mod and plus they look great on white integras. you said nothing wild, so stick with the oem style hood. wingless= good. if you've got some extra cash, you could do a 98+ front bumper/ headlight conversion. looking at your cousin's R, the front end looks a lot more aggressive than the 94-97 style. if you DO decide tog et a body kit... don't get crazy, according to your profile, you sound like you want to keep a pretty low profile on it yet still look good... i'd go with the oem body kit (front lip, sideskirts, rear lip), looks best in my honest opinion. umm.. those are basic appearance mods you might want to consider. hope this helps.

·
Registered
187 Posts
i agree with Bman plus maybe a lip kit. (keep it clean looking).

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Definitely some lowering springs/shocks, and depending on the style that you're looking for...some 16" or 17" wheels. At first, I didnt particularily want any sort of kit, but I recently bought a Wings West RS II front lip and painted my stock skirts and I'm happy w/ that look for now. But, its your car and definitely your decision on what you want to do.

good luck!

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the 17s suggestions but I am only going 16s at most, I am most likely getting 15 inches. I will lower it but not by much~

You guys got any pics of rims or anything?

Well thanks and keep them coming~

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
lower it with spring/coilover and shock package, um the rims are cool but not in black or white, i would go for bronze or gunmetal w/ low profiles(in 17's if you get a body kit, 16's if not), maybe a ww rs kit or vis extreme bodykit... and a gt touring spoiler(not receding the roof line), and maybe a cf hood maybe one with a reverse scoop... but as everyone has said, it is your car, do what you want with it, we are here to support and give ideas, do whatever you feel that you will like. good luck and make us proud!

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
get the spoons, they are forged, light and nice as hell. Or try to get the 4 lug jdm type r rims, those would be so unique. And they are light. I think both are 15". I like where you started. keep it going.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tim, you said their are 4 lug JDM Type R Rims.

Do you know how much they run, where I may get them and their weight?

And thanks for the comment on where I started.

Basicaly right now, I just want to do a suspension upgrad which is wheels, suspension, lower, stuff like that.

I am saving up for performance later on, can't right now since no money and I need reliability still throughout college.

Well thanks guy and keep it coming~

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
dagz!! those tinted ambers on the ITR look Suh-weet!!!!!

i agree with all these people.

·
Registered
527 Posts
well everybody tells you to lower it.. why not throw a few ideas of what type of drop to go with...
i ride on my white 98 ground control coilovers and konis yellows... perfect ride and i love my drop! its a little more pricy then most but why short change the car...

as for the comment on the slipstreams... by rota... i had them and got rid of them in 2 days ... then didnt do it for me.. they look better on smaller cars like hatchbacks... the circuit 8's by rota are what make the car... against the white i went with the bronze for a short while before electing to go back to oll faithful 00 gsr's... if rims are what you want and your looking for clean and cheap.. the rota's are great rims. jdm look a like basically.

but good luck with the car... and i like the pics of sunny cali! where were you at? im from the monterey bay.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah when I first heard about Rotas, I liked the Circuit 8s because well its basically relpica of the Mugen MF10s however I do not like rims with a lot of spokes. I would still like to stick with Either the Rota Slipstreams or if you guys have any other suggestions. please let me know.

As for spring, I would like Tokicos after reconsideration from Koni Yellows.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts