Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i got a 94 LS shell has some rear end damage and i'm trying to figure out the name of this exterior peice. i'm not sure what it is. Here's a pic of it:

Thanks for the help guys.

ps. Oh and does anyone know where i can get some cheap OEM replacement exterior peices? I'm looking at Hap Recycling any other suggestions?

Thanks again

·
Registered
995 Posts
its called the tailgate lining, but if you order over the phone just say "i need the piece between the bumper and trunk, its the piece with the keyhole in it"
by the way i notice ur from stockton, have fun on this site, enjoy all the info

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the help guys. I guess my best bet is to use all the information you guys have given me. LOL. I'll say i need a tailgate lining, you know that thing between the taillights and bumber that has the key hole in it, aka bumper upper beam or rear bumper fill. LOL lets hope they know what i'm talking about and that they don't get confussed! LOL As soon as i get a quote i'll let you guys know how much it is.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
In australia, it's called a Wala-wala-didgery-doo-doo

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
XjoEnX on Mar/19/04 said:
its called the tailgate lining, but if you order over the phone just say "i need the piece between the bumper and trunk, its the piece with the keyhole in it"
by the way i notice ur from stockton, have fun on this site, enjoy all the info
Hey man what part of stockton are you from?

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I thought that piece on 4 doors was part of the bumper.. i know on the 2 doors that piece is separate, but i know for a fact that its part of the bumper on the 4 doors.

Also call these guys.. they are right down the street from HAP, its called Import Auto Dismantling INC. 916 638 1379, 916 638 1360

I got my parts from them and they are alot cheaper than HAP.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
I've seen it referred to as a rear valance, and an upper bumper support. Mine somehow chipped and will need replacement so I've been shopping as well.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok, I got a quote from HAP Recycling. I asked them if they had a rear bumper fill and showed them the pic and they said they had it in stock. Its gonna cost me about 65 USD. Do you guys think that's to much? I'm gonna give that other place a call and do a bit more shopping and see if anyone can do a price match or something. LOL.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts