Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With my setup and staying NA what would you suggest I do next?

Just a general question and opinion. Looking to make more power.

Stage 1 S2 proseries cams, intake, manifold, header, exhaust, hondata, springs, retainers

·
Registered
255 Posts
NOSSSSSS!!! LOL J\K

midwesta on Jan/22/06 said:
what header do u have??? what cat? what exhaust??

maybe a more aggressive cam?

I think he has a dc header and the exmag exhaust.

what about head work like p&p and all that good stuff lol. or maybe more compression for a more aggressive cam cause isnt the gsr motor a little low in compresstion for a more aggressive cam?

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
How much thought though? Have you read the articles on this site or the common topics in the perf. forum? If you have, I suggest re-resding them to get a better idea.

This..."I want to do something else to it...how about this or that?" is really not going to get you anywhere fast.

<--who is reminded of why he doesn't bother w/this anymore

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know about the lego theroy. I eventuall want to go fi. So i want to finish the head, and then start the bottom end. I think i have a general idea of what would be a good place to continue with my progression of "lego building". I was just up for peoples opinoins of where they would go next.

I dont have any suspension done. That could be the next stop before more engine mods though.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Yeah man look into some suspension. I like my koni and h&r sports setup, didnt cost me to much, rides and sits nice not to slammed but just enough to kill the wheel gap. I've had to drive home in at least 3in. of snow these past two snow storms and had no problems.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.