Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I look at meetup pics, I see all of the same car, yet each and every one has their own little quirks. Sure there are the basic mods, but there are always the little things that set one teg apart from another... what's yours?

Mine:

The mirror sticker... well that and the fact that it has painted mirrors yet black mouldings...

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
id have to say my white motegi wheels. granted the heavy ass motegi arent the best wheels in the world (Doh! for not knowing what weight on the wheels of the car will do to you) but they do look awesome, IMO, on my silver teg. i started a post and asked everyone last year what they thought of white wheels on a silver teg and everyone thought it would look horrible. well i went with it anyways, the white blends in very nice from the silver, yet still standouts just a pinch as well. i hate to say it but,IMO, I TOLD YOU SO!! ok im done being three

·
Registered
825 Posts
My broken Cat. It sounds like I need to show my passengers where the exits are in the case of an emergency, sounds like a damn prop airplane. Haha.

·
Registered
310 Posts
The stupid AEM decal that I put just to the left of my Vtec badge... (What was I thinking?!) I want to remove that someday coming up...
-Ep

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
The Shine of my 94 Paradise Blue-Green Pearl paint job. It looks diff from other Paradise Blue tegs and also the Bluish HID Clear Bumper Lenses =)

·
Registered
500 Posts
My spray painted silver headunit, along with my various supersized handbreak switches

·
Registered
190 Posts
Mine would be my custom foglights: they're black and perfectly round....plus, they protrude a little bit in front of the car - so they look damn mean!! Also, because they are round, they match the quad headlights perfectly - plus they are Piaa bulbs and very very bright!

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'd have to say my JDM ITR headlights on my EG hatch. I get people looking really confused when they see my car. Most know there is something different, but can't figure it out.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
well i'm guessing it would be my rims...i have probly one of the only sets in california so that is a good thing. plus not a lot of people know wat rims they are

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Maybe my car is unique because the front is dam near on the ground and the rear is still at factory hieght and in my neiborhood i am definately the only one with H badges on my teg and killer B windshield decal

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
My "TEAM-_NTEGRA" sticker (with the missing "I").

MorningZ gave me a new one free, since it actually came without the "I".

But I think I am growing accustomed to it.

Aside from that I think I have the best looking, cleanest & shiniest OEM GS-mesh style rims. They
look a lot better than some aftermarket rims even.

My old gen2 still holds the record of the loudest teg in existence.

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
hootb18 on Aug/07/02 said:
id have to say my white motegi wheels. granted the heavy ass motegi arent the best wheels in the world (Doh! for not knowing what weight on the wheels of the car will do to you) but they do look awesome, IMO, on my silver teg. i started a post and asked everyone last year what they thought of white wheels on a silver teg and everyone thought it would look horrible. well i went with it anyways, the white blends in very nice from the silver, yet still standouts just a pinch as well. i hate to say it but,IMO, I TOLD YOU SO!! ok im done being three
Agreed Alex. I saw his car at our little get together over the weekend and his rims look sweet. He said at first he wanted to paint them black but liked them better as they are, white. Don't paint them Alex, I think they look sweet as hell.

I don't know if anything on my car makes it unique as I have done nothing to it since I've had it. Thats only about three months so give me some time, I have big plans for it next spring. Like Tenzo rims. I have DOHC VTEC Civic SI decals that I think look pretty damn good, so I guess thats my unique thing. Not a lot of you guys/girls have them.

·
Registered
163 Posts
mine looks like a LS but it really isn't... i just tell people i bought a gsr cluster and waiting to my motor comes in..hehehe

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
The dnet some ***** put on my side door in a parking lot.... No seriously, It would be the Racing Hart C2's - I have only seen one other car with them - or my black and blue color scheme

1 - 20 of 58 Posts