Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so here is what my car currently looks like from behind...

http://www.poned.com/rdd/Integra-Pic_0011.JPG

I'm wondering if anyone could tell me what they think would be better... Those chrome altezzas... Or some carbon fiber tail lights.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2473326526&category=6763

Those to be exact... Any feedback or pictures(!) would be appriciated. I love my car, and even though I have the altezza's for sale, I'm getting nervous about getting rid of them...

·
Registered
44 Posts
IMO, the CF ones look better, i think the contrast would be good for the car. i've seen a couple silver cars w/ chrome tails and i didnt really like them.

having a silver teg myself, i would get the CF tails over the chrome personally

·
Registered
329 Posts
Spyder7 on Apr/10/04 said:
IMO, the CF ones look better, i think the contrast would be good for the car. i've seen a couple silver cars w/ chrome tails and i didnt really like them.
having a silver teg myself, i would get the CF tails over the chrome personally
i agree my car is silver...and a black (i.e. CF) accents look much better and cleaner for that matter

IMO i say get Clear OEM lights if you really want a clear look but between the chrome and CF...go CF all the way

·
Registered
281 Posts
Nuts to CF, I love how altezzas look on a silver 'teg. To each his own.

·
Registered
807 Posts
i say go back to the all red lights, but if you must have altezzas, then go with cf...i think cf looks better than chromes

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I sold the OEM tails for $157 bucks... They're gone now :( I could go back, but these are much easier to get these... I plan to get 17" Konig Carbon/graphite (the name varies) rims by the summer, so I guess CF would look much better with the color scheme. I've got someone who wants to buy the altezza's, but I don't know what price I should sell it at... If anyone has any offers, feel free to ask ;) I have one bite already...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts