Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to pick these up soon but I wanted to know if anyone knew what rims these are exactly.

The seller said the top set were enkei's but don't know the model, and the bottoms might be sparcos. I think the bottoms are rotas.

These are a stupid steal, basically buying brand new tires and getting rims for free

If anyone can chime in, it would be greatly appreciated.

If this isn't the correct place, can I mod transfer this thread. Please and thankyou

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hahahaha.. I just asked in your build thread what rims you were going to pick up. Well the top ones look like Enkie RSF-2's

Not sure about the bottom ones tho..
haha yeahh Those are the ones ! thanks, I think the bottoms are Rota MSRs
but damm the mismatch will looked so nice when i did a testfit on the weekend

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Well I did a google search of the sparco rims and I found one pic that looked like the ones you have pictured here. But my work internet is restricted and wouldn't let me open the pic up. Just type in sparco wheels and scroll down a bit till you see it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
You guys might be right and wrong, cuz I had the real ones for over 25 to 30 years
If you take a closer look the rota reps, the pattern touch the lip, the reals ones are RS betas they dont touch the lip

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
5 Participants
Qui Iuq
Team Integra Forums
The Team Integra community is a forum dedicated to Acura Integra enthusiasts to discuss engine building, suspension, repair, detailing and anything else Integra related.
Full Forum Listing