Team Integra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is this part right above the head that the fuel lines are running into?

·
Registered
208 Posts
http://www2.partstrain.com/partlisting/full/acura/integra/fuel_pressure_regulator/1990/1997.html?ptc=S1171391678W45d204bec356b&ptk=1990-1995+1996+1997+Acura+Integra+Fuel+Pressure+Regulator+-+Acura+90-95+96+97+Fuel+Pressure+Regulator

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
That's the little thingy that screws on the other end of the banjo bolt for the fuel delivery. Except mine sits sideways on my b18b, maybe its a different design.

on the passenger side of the fuel rail there an aluminum washer, then the banjo bolt for the fuel feed, then another aluminum washer, then that little plastic thingy you're pointing out which threads onto the fuel rail and holds everything in place.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ferrariboy1989 on Oct/04/07 said:
clean b18b
isn't mine i just got a picture for reference.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
TheGSRGuy on Oct/04/07 said:
Fuel pressure regulator.
that is not what it is

its actual term and purpose is a fuel flow dampener due to injector pulse the fuel in the rail has a constant on and off flow effect and this mechanism dampens that to prolong the life of the fuel pressure regulator which is located on teh other side of the fuel rail

·
Registered
8,285 Posts
surfingsk8r on Oct/04/07 said:
Quote: TheGSRGuy on Oct/04/07Fuel pressure regulator.

that is not what it is

its actual term and purpose is a fuel flow dampener due to injector pulse the fuel in the rail has a constant on and off flow effect and this mechanism dampens that to prolong the life of the fuel pressure regulator which is located on teh other side of the fuel rail

Yep.

NOT the FPR.

The FPR is in blue.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
agreed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.