Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picture Here Anyone know what that part with the black peeling off showing chrome is called? I've tried searching for window trim but that gives me the rubber parts around the window instead. Would really like to replace these since they're absolutely destroyed. Also if anyone has experience replacing these any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
72410-ST7-003 and 72450-ST7-003 are the part numbers. They are pretty expensive and when you take them off most of the clips will break.

·
Registered
69 Posts
What did you do to repair it if you don't mind explaining. Seems the part numbers are discontinued as of now.
You can carefully tape it off after getting all the old black coating off. Then try different truck bed liner coatings on a scrap peice of metal till you find one that drys smooth. Coat the trim pull the tape, and it's there for ever.

·
Administrator
3,774 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
A Google search of the part number would be a way to know pricing
O ya extremely light coats and build it up
They are called window sweeps honda calls it a protector. Here's a dealer that has them vvv.

O ya extremely light coats and build it up
Here is a set I did on my eg.

·
Registered
69 Posts
The driver's side was just starting to split. I use rustoleum truck bed liner from Walmart 6.00 and theres enough to do 20 trims, lol.
Here's the after picture:

Plastic dip comes and fades off it's not durable . I've done this on my Fit 7 years ago and it's just like the day it was sprayed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts