Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a slight problem(I think). I am about to swap my B18C1 head for a B16 head(w/JUN stage 3 cams, valvesprings and retainers). It seems the B16a head has some different cooling lines than my GSR head. What do I need to do to get this thing to bolt up correctly? Or would I be better off just swapping out the cams, valvesprings and retainers, but putting the JUN parts in the GSR head?

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
I think you'd be better off spending the money for headwork on your current B18C1 head rather than spending money for a B16A head. I wouldn't frankenstein a motor if I didn't have to.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I would keep the C1 head and add the JUN parts to that in my opinion as long as they will work. And by the way cant go wrong with JUN nice investment

·
Registered
86 Posts
Yeah get some headwork like stated above and keep your head, you will be happier that way. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you will lower the compression if you swap in a b16 head.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hey, if your gonna go through with the swap, hit me up, I've been looking for a GSR head to buy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts