Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a LED Scanner hooked up with my alarm, I was wondering what the best mounting adhesive is for this thing so I can mount it behind my rear view mirror.

I put this double sided tape which seems pretty strong but it seems only to stay stuck to my scanner. It was strong at first on the rearview mirror and over night it fell off. once you put it back on, its on there strong, but I believe over time it slides off or something. Weird.

Any suggestions on what I should use to mount it with. The thing isnt even a .lb but I guess the surface of the rearview mirror is just weird so it doesnt stick properly for long.

·
Registered
888 Posts
theres a lot of adhesives out there that you can buy at craft stores that will make anything stick, i'm assuming you don't want a permanent bond though, so this probably would'nt be ideal for you... but if so i say you go to a craft/hobby store and check out their selection of multi-use adhesives.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool.. Thanx... Im actually interested in that 3M Acrylic Mounting Tape... Wonder where to get it in canada here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.