Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Dana left? where'd he go? man am I lost.

·
Registered
938 Posts
he got banned sherm.

and

yes, a spring meet would be nice.

·
Registered
245 Posts
spring meet? name a time and place and i'll be there. it is quite sad that one person can make all the difference. it just means we need a new mnti *****, not that i'm volunteering..its just a suggestion.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yeah id like to roll with MNTI Im kinda new to this

Ive got a 97 LS
AEM Short Ram
Skunk2 TB
Skunk2 Intake Manifold
AEM Fuel Rail, Pressure Regulator, Filter
DC Sports 4-2-1 Headers
Omnipower Hi Flow Cat
Apex N1 Exhaust

got a lot in my basement to throw on this summer and i was looking to get together with MNTI...let me know when the next meet is

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
man, some of you pretty clueless are you? this MNTI thing didnt die when dana got banned. it died after that July meet where we basically invited the whole dame world. then shortly after that key members stop posted for various reason, things then started to go downhill from there from lack of intresting threads. if anyone is to blame, its the rest of you that dont frequent this board as much. but what i really think is everyone is just busy with new things thats all. key members that made a difference on MNTI that dont post often as much:

chris
will
brit
kyle
kevin(kruthles)
carl
joe

so basically if you were there at our very first meet you were part of the foundation of the MNTI crew. everyone mentioned above have their own reasons. busy with their own life, lost intrest in the whole car thing, sick of other members, just plain make no attempt to be active, whatever it may be. so thats where the bond is broken. NO DISRESPECT to anyone else i didnt mentioned that felt like i should have mentioned. we have a few that can make a difference if this thing is to revive again this year, i just excluded you cause you werent there when MNTI was formed.

if some of you remember my "MNTI dead?" where i was so pissed off that the MNTI crew allowed this meet to ruin the whole crews chemistry, that no one basically post anyting anymore. i basically vented my frustration at the people that invited everyone and those that did stupid things at the meet such as burning out in the parking lots and what not. some of you didnt even get where i was coming from at that time, why? cause you didnt know what was going on.

so to say this thing died after one person lefted, is just the tip of the ice berg. perhaps you, who feel that way need to step up to the plate and be more active instead of *****ing about what went wrong, how its sad etc and do something about it. am i pissed? you dame right i am. MNTI crew had a good thing going man. the meets was something that you looked forward to going for 3wks, just counting the days till the 12 noon meet time. you would never know it unless you were active the whole time from april 03 - july 04.

sorry bout my rant.....i'm just pissed off that this subject still gets beaten to death from people who dont know what went wrong and doesnt stay active, YET wanna know why MNTI is the way it is today.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wah, i see you feel strongly. you right i didnt know why it died because i did stop posting. so yes it is in part my fault along with everyone else but i agree that we should get it going again and i think that a spring meet...maybe mid april would be awesome and we should start to plan for that.

·
Registered
195 Posts
little off topic but why did dana get banned?

and i dont really know many people on here since i only made it to one meet and that was just the rs dyno day but i dont know i thought that was a pretty good time last spring.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
he posted a thread that wasnt integra related. got banned for couple of days(24hr?) but then according to Justin Klemgold, dana disputed the banning using Quy's(boosting20pis) account and then resorted to name calling all this is going on while using Quy's account, which led to the decision of permanently banning dana and Quy.

but i should tell you or anyone else, let this dana situation die. the last time the situation was brought up the mods got really upset at it, they stand by their decision and will not be disputed. thats why i say this subject continues to be beaten to death and i'm sick of it.

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
I think it would be cool if a bunch of us mnti'ers got together at like applebees for a small meal and went cruising around. i like driving on the highways you guys have up there mostly because theres a giant city i can see and its all lit up. Cmon, im a night guy

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
respek, we should let it die...i had no intentions of this thread turning into a bash fest or to upset you adam. i just wanted to get things rolling again and just see whos still out there. i should have stated it differently...but it seems to have got people talkn now.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
believe it or not blake, atleast 30 guys check this MN forum daily. if you dont believe me, i'll post up "SPRING MEET 06", i'll bet you by the end of the day theres over 50 views. they just dont post anymore, why i have no clue....but people are really intrested in meets. its just the winter gnawling at us and theres alittle frustration of not being able to take your teg out that gets us in this mood. when the time comes, people will show to meet, maybe not as much as before. but none the less, it will still be good times. a spring meet is bound to happean soon, just not now. but we usaully start brainstorming by march.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.