Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Id pay $500, but im not in the market. on ebay they usually go for no reserve and the price depends on the model. If its an R then of course its more, but a basic LS/GSR shell is no biggie.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dang thats it?

i have aftermarket rims on the shell and an apexi dunk cat back

I was hoping for 1k or a little more

that too high of a price?

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
It's based on opinion basically. I don't see $1,000 being too high. Maybe you can post pics and list what the car has.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Why not part it out? All body pieces, dash, headlights, tail lights, and misc other stuff will probably get you a little more money. If you decide to please let me know.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Given the condition of the shell I would pay less then $1,000.

You will most likely make more $$$ if u part it out(Body parts,interior, rims, etc.)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
front wheel is squirly because the knuckle isnt attached, repairing that right now.

I guess I would make more money parting it out, but Id rather just sell the whole thing off for cheap.. ie I want it out of my driveway bad.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I updated some of the pics

the car also has aftermaket springs n such on the rear, I guess thats worth 20 bux more or something

the teg sure is light without an engine/tranny.. easy to push around.. tons easier than a 3500lb stealth :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
allb18b on Feb/09/04 said:
how much for the oem sides..i let my car down with the jack and forgot pull the jackstand all the way out from under the car and put a nice jackstand dent in my passenger side skirt...
sorry, not going to part it out.. too much trouble to do so with all the shipping n such involved

1 - 20 of 29 Posts