Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
i have seen this on some tegs and it looks tight but i dont know about those colours, i like it on darker tegs with the white stripe but it doesnt look too bad blue on white

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
def. not that one. Maybe the Mugen one (if you dont want to show Mugen kause you got no Mugen parts...then cut off the MUGEN letterings and keep the rest of the stripe)

EDIT Heres the one I wanna get

·
Registered
478 Posts
I actually kinda like it. I think that mabey a darker color would be better, I think its a little to bright. Mabey like a navy or just a little darker blue. But thats just my opinion.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^what he said if you like it do it

I don't know if I'd go with that radiant of a blue but if you were able to get them to color match it with your rims it would look pretty sweet
Later,
Jared

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Heisdan on Feb/11/04 said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paint your skirts .. www.duplicolor.com has a paint to match frost white (your color?)
this is an older pic of the car. I did paint the skirts already. also it had the spoiler in this pic I deleted it out. the actual color of the stripe is darker but didn't take time to do it in mspaint. thanks for the input.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.