Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to pick my center console theme. There are only two options in my mind... either go wtih carbon fiber or Type R. I've chosen Type R.
Tell me what you think about this idea...

Shift knob:

Shift boot:

eBrake cover with red stitching:

eBrake boot:

Do you think that would be too overboard? Maybe I should stick with maybe just the shifter and shift boot do you think? All in all this will cost about $100 total. $30 each for the knob and the boot and about 15 or 20 each for the ebrake cover and boot. Then there is shipping to consider. What do ya think?

·
Registered
114 Posts
The only thing I would be concerned about is the different stitches. The stitching is different on the handles versus the boots.

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Jngrbrdman on Feb/05/04 said:
eBay is my friend.
Gotta love that place.
I'm addicted to that place...I buy a lot of sh*t on there and sell a lot too...But when it comes to car parts, I'm sticking with our sponsor...incredible deals there...I don't know if they sell these items or not...

Anyways, I wouldn't do the ebrake...and I don't like the shiftknob, but that's me and I'm biased since I have the titanium in my car...

Other than that, it looks sweet. I too have been considering the shiftboot for my R....dunno if that would be overboard though...

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If I found some 4 door ITR seats somewhere easy to get to them then I would totally do that. I found some back seats on eBay last week, but they were in Hawaii and the shipping would have been double to cost of the seats. Its my goal to someday do a total Type R conversion on the whole car as much as possible. It will be my project car someday.

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
TheGSRGuy on Feb/06/04 said:
IIRC that's a 97 ITR shift knob. The Civic Si and Prelude Type-SH use the same knobs, only with black stitching.
True, but its also the stock knob on the 98 ITR. CW ITR's came stock with black leather knobs with red stitching which then became the civic SI knobs but they were all black.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts