Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
I save em. You'll never get anything out of your car if you sell it all modified. You want to keep your stock parts so you can put your car back to stock when you sell it and then sell the aftermarket parts seperately. The aftermarket parts you put on your car aren't going to improve the value the banks put on the car at all. Unless you add something that the higher models have (like alloy wheels, spoiler, CD changer, leather, etc) then its just money you will lose when you sell it or trade it in. Save your parts. You may need them someday.

·
Super Moderator
14,200 Posts
stuck in various places of storage. The only thing I didn't save is the exhaust. I still have the shocks and springs but only because I haven't found anyone that wants them.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well saving em sounds all fine but lets say ur trying to ide everything u get for ur teg. so wat do i say went a header falls out of my closet....um i lost it thanks for finding it lol

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
My attic is filling up with them. Let's see....

4 Springs
4 Struts
2 Sway Bars
Air Intake
Catback Exhaust

Geez, I guess it's not that much. Sure takes up more room than you'd think though!

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Jngrbrdman on Feb/18/04 said:
I save em. You'll never get anything out of your car if you sell it all modified. You want to keep your stock parts so you can put your car back to stock when you sell it and then sell the aftermarket parts seperately. The aftermarket parts you put on your car aren't going to improve the value the banks put on the car at all. Unless you add something that the higher models have (like alloy wheels, spoiler, CD changer, leather, etc) then its just money you will lose when you sell it or trade it in. Save your parts. You may need them someday.
true. that's what i'm doing also

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
Up in the addic, stock sideskirts and mudflaps

In my closet,(going to bring it up to my dorm next time) a stock headlight pass. side with one clip broken. Going to turn it into a strobe light.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Mine are piled up everywhere in the garage! I have parts from 5 different honda/acura cars that i just can't seem to get rid of. Oh and about 4 swaps i've done and people have just left there oem stuff. lol.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
My garge is getting full and my parents are getting mad
Head lights
tail lights
original wheels
stock intake
Front bumper
2 sets of stock corner lights
... the list goes on, but keep your parts you never know when they will come in handy.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
ive kept all mine "just in case the car needs to go back to stock", but thats at a point where its more hassle then its worth, so ill probably start tryin to sell stuff to people who didnt keep there stock stuff in the first place.hehe

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.