Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok if you have stock black leather and you put in sparco front seats... what do you do with the back seats? I don't know maybe it would look fine with the stock back seats. I know a guy who has a GTI and he took the back seats out and did his system all up. He covered it all up with a flat surface that matched the seats. I was thinking that would look sweet in a teg. So I was just wondering if anyone has any pics of some stuff on that subject.

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
Should look ok fine with leather, once you put the seats in you'll see what I mean, really doesnt look out of place or anything.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah i was thinking about just pulling the backseats all together... I don't like people sitting behind me anyways, also i might be able to move the brackets back or somthin for new seats with the back seats to give me some more leg room cuz i'm tall... Does anyone have any picture or ideas of what to do to the extra space? I was thinking of painting the interior white and covering the backseat area with some kind of white surface. Maybe build a system underneath it. I just wanted to see if anyone did anything like this yet?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
well about matching the racing seats, i hear if you talk to rep from sparco and give them your car and what color you want for your seats they make a seat cover that matches your front seats in the same material. but if you take out the back seat and you have or want nitrous you can build a fiberglass enclsure with a plexi glass window over the nitrous bottle and you can have subs surrounding that. or you can also just make a fiberglass enclosure and put nothing in it and just paint it with the acura A on it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that would look hot.. i wonder how dificult that would be to do. I don't know about the nitrous yet but the f/g and the subs would look right

·
Registered
472 Posts
i remeber that car from sport compact car hella long ago i think the guy said that he went to a lot of shops but no one would do it for him so he did it himself.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I couldn't find a use for my back seats.... still wondering why honda chose to put them in there

·
Registered
713 Posts
remove them anyway.... I don't know your parents, but I doubt they'll take the time to put them back in...

·
Registered
713 Posts
that's too bad... but since all your mods are secret, did you ever think about getting your chassis spot welded... heh, you'd have a bad handling teg

1 - 20 of 22 Posts