Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for another car and stumbled on this on ebay, i think if i could get it for the right price it would be worth it. What do u guys think? This isnt my car(yet) so feel free to tell me how you really feel.
Teg

·
Super Moderator
14,193 Posts
not my choice in color or hood. other then that it looks okay to me

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The color is what i relaly liked, im jsut nto sure about the clear hood, becuase then noone will race me, and cops will see me more.

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i mean i dont even have the car yet, but what if i kept that hood and got it tinted? maybe with a blue color liek tha car, that would be tight yo.

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
they have to, they make iced out chrome tint so why not blue, people paint hteir taillights red dont they, what about the spray stuff.

·
Registered
10 Posts
$300..dude..you must be on crack...I paid $1000 for it..and then $95 to get it painted.....I would never sell it for that cheap!!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
6 bux.....dang..I got mine done at MAACO...they did a hell of a job...although they painted the inside too....so I had to sand all the paint out of the inside....it wasnt soo bad...they were gonna charge me $100 +tax...but seems they fuct up..they said to give them $95 cash....I thought that was pretty fair...got a little discount and all....so I got some 80 grit with the money I saved and just sanded all that yellow right out!!! It is great now....!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
maaco? i would never think they would paint a valve cover, i guess they dont do individual things just whole cars, thats prolly why it was so much.

·
Registered
10 Posts
yah...my dad works there...sooo....I got hooked up....they used really expensive paint...thats what the dude told me at least...b/c it would get hot and stuff....

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
your dad works there and u paid 100 bux, sounds to me like you got hooked down brotha man. Shoulda left the cover alone, mugen doesnt need yellow paint to make it cool.

·
Registered
10 Posts
dude....if you saw it...you would nutt!!!!it is sooo tite...but now that you mention it...I do have a lot of people flame me for painting it....but....hey....trolls make the world go round...like that fastteg guy....now that I think about it..I am glad they banned him...he was kinda an asss....he probabl would have hated on me too!!!!!

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
that guy didnt belong here, i bet he doesnt even have an integra. For all we know hes got a civic or something, im glad hes banned, he can pack up and go back to honda-tech

1 - 20 of 25 Posts