Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I think I need to sell my integra GSR, i gotta pay bills and I want a 98+ trans am ws6....How much do you think I can sell my car for?

1999 Integra GSR, 65,xxx miles

Milano red, full kombat body kit, full greddy turbo kit with the big 24v IC

17" wheels and tires
rockford fosgate component speakers in front and back
2.25" magnaflow exhaust
altezza's etc....

about how much do u think I can get? car runs perfectly no problems and its in excellent shape. thanks

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
www.kbb.com That will tell you what to look for. You are only going to be able to sell it for as much as the banks will loan on it. Unless you plan on selling it to a guy who happens to have 10,000 dollars in cash lying around. Call your bank and find out what they would loan on it and that should be your asking price. I think 9 or 10 thousand is what the 99 GSR is going for these days. All your mods aren't worth a thing to the bank and they are the ones who have the money to pay for it. Take the mods off and sell them seperately. You'll make more money that way. You are going to have to eat that body kit unless you can find someone local who has the same color and wants to trade you straight across.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wow 2 people answered my question thanks....I know a TA is more money, I owe 9k on this car I need to pay some credit cards off and with the new car ill only have one payment....10k u are insane the blue book on this is 12k by itself...I bet i can get around 14k by finding a tuner or takin the turbo off and sellin it that route, I can get at least 2500 for the turbo kit and then sell the car for about 12k....i dont know tho, thanks guys

·
Registered
739 Posts
Lil_Flip on Feb/26/04 said:
he'll be back. domestic don't last that long...
so true. but you can't truly appreciate the value of an Acura until you have owned a sh*tty ass domestic. I am talking from experience and I give you a year tops before you come back

·
Registered
109 Posts
I would take to heart what "Jngrbrdman" stated earlier. I have sold well over 30 honda/acura in my life time, to include 2-94 GS-R, 95 GS-R, and a 91 Integra GS. It's tough to sell a vehicle at blue book or higher. Unless you find someone with lots of cash laying around. I highly recommend removing your mods and sell them seperately.

2 Cents worth.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.