Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Looking at your pics in your album I like the way the way your rims look now.
Plus you will be saving some cake for that sweet engine setup you wanna get.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I like the ones you have now
I'd either keep them or powdercoat them.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
i would keep the ones you have now and powder coat themm, you'll save money for your engine work and those forst ones just don't look right...the ones you habve now aren't small, they seem to be perfect size and not to heavy compared to the first ones...good luck with whatever option you pick though.

·
Registered
185 Posts
dude the rims you have now are perfect, but if you do get those other ones, get a camber kit! haha there is some serious negative camber in that pic! (i'm joking i realize its photoshopped)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Nice looking G2!

The only things I would do (as far as looks) would be change back to the factory wing. Skirt the back bumper and install '90/'91 tails.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Your wheels are nice . I had 18" wheels on my g2 and they were just too damn big .

I say work on the motor and forget the rim change . Bigger rims only slow ya down and make your car sway .

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Whats up with that wing? The powedercoated white wheels look much better...And you need some kind of skirt on the back, it just goes from a skirt on the door to normal clearance in the back....

Other than that, you are on the right track...

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
whtg3gsrteg on Sep/13/02 said:
Your wheels are nice . I had 18" wheels on my g2 and they were just too damn big .
I say work on the motor and forget the rim change . Bigger rims only slow ya down and make your car sway .
ok, point taken, but i would like 2 c some more pix of ur g2 w/ 18's on it, do u have a direct side shot? btw flyinhighimport, thx 4 ur comments and i appreciate that but the 18's in that first pic r forged and only weigh 15 Lbs each

1 - 16 of 16 Posts