Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be getting a b16a2 tranny in the near future, and I am curious how much to expect to get for my tranny.

How much have you guys bought, sold, or seen one sold for?

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
outa a 94 id personaly give ya like 300

I'm installin tommarow a FULLY rebuilt new gear set the works LS trans I got for about 800

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
For the LS tranny depending on mileage, $300-$500 on ebay. Sometimes GSR trannies go for that price as well. Id say for a Tranny with 100k or more around $300.

This is what I have seen them for on ebay. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, I need to try and hold out for one of that $500 guys' friends!

Anyhow, I'm thinking of documenting how well the tranny works with my girlfriend's digital camera that takes short movies, that should be able to show that there are no grinds... any other ways you guys can think of before it is taken off of the car?

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Well whats the mileage? And do you have any receipts of when you changed the MTF? And what did you use when you changed it? How often did you change it.

If you can prove that it has been maintained you can get more money for it.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Proof would definetly produce more revenue, when I was in the market for a tranny I couldn't get any positive evidence anywhere. You should be able to get more then $500 IMO, that actually seems cheap. good luck selling, try posting for sale in thepartstrader.com or honda-tech for quick sale.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts