Team Integra Forums banner

1641 - 1660 of 1663 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got my 97 ls for 1750 last year with 135000, a terrible paint job, and a 3 inch drop. Just picked up an 01 gsr with 130000, original motor and trans, and had both door windows busted and no exhaust not even a header for 1500.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i payed 3k for my 99 190k miles. i payed 3k for my 95 gsr 4D 140k miles all bones stock near perfect other then faded clear coat.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I paid $1000 for my 98 GSR

It has a dent behind the driver's side back tire, had 135,000 miles, the paint looks old and somewhat peeling at the very front, and an old school stereo system that only plays the original owner's playlists that only consist of The Cure songs (so, basically NO stereo system), power windows/locks, etc. I LOVE my little car!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Paid $2500 for mine with a tranny that was alright but not good (new tranny cost $400 + $200 for labor). The passenger side door + window was replaced by the previous owner, body is good and the car had been recently painted but there's bunches of very very minor dents that can only been seen at certain angles (or maybe just I can). It came with a JVC head unit, some aftermarket bumper (looks alrignt), ICW Racing 004 18" wheels with Sunny 215/35ZR18 tires. And the best part was that it only had 135k miles on it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
2500 then sold my truck a few hours later for 1800. I couldn't stand the truck any longer, I had to get back into a Honda after the demise of my 1995 Prelude VTEC.

Decently modded Black 2001 LS, B18B1. A few easy wrinkles to be ironed out. Unknown mileage because someone had the bright idea of putting a different cluster in. Apparently a stock B18B1 red lines at 8000? lol

But it drives like new/is mint as far as I can tell. Just loaded with goodies, none of which seem to be in bad taste. Sorting out the sound system wiring and getting rid of most of it except a stereo, couple tweets, and 4 decent speakers.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm picking up a bone-stock 99 GS from a friend next weekend for $2300, 164K miles.

Silver on black leather. ..and an auto-tragic :(

Looking forward to getting back into a Honda after being away for over 10 years.

·
Registered
70 Posts
$1,200. 158k 98 auto LS with driver's side front end damage. Did the JDM front and went auto to manual and a B20B swap. I love this car more than I love most people.

·
Registered
242 Posts
$3400 for my 01 GSR with a super clean interior, mostly clean exterior, 177k miles

didn't realize I'd be pulling the motor 2 months later due to excessive oil consumption :rolleyes:

·
Banned
113 Posts
I bought my white 1995 Acura Integra LS with a GSR swap (not just motor and trans, such as the GSR rims, etc. So basically a GSR) with 133,XXX miles on the body, and 20,XXX miles on the motor and transmission for $2500. It runs amazingly! It has a aftermarket hood (its actually a really nice hood), KYB coil-overs, aftermarket air-intake (I haven't looked at the brand) after market stereo system (speakers and radio). But, I keep finding more and more aftermarket parts on it.. not cheap ones either. I'd say I definitely scored with this car :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
$1400
2000 GS w/ 140k miles.
It came with AEM CAI with a sock at the end instead of an air filter (???), DC 4-1 Headers, alarm, and a huge 4 inch muffler welded on the stock pipe.

·
Registered
91 Posts
In October of 2013, 00' LS Auto Coupe. 85,000 on the dot when I got to the guys house lol, bought with officially 85,006. His wife drove it. All stock. Little spots of surface rust in a few areas. Some missing paint on front bumper and one spot on rear bumper. One minor dent on the passenger door protective moulding. Paid 4,350. Original set of keys, brochure, leather zip booking to keep everything in there. I'm the 3rd owner.

·
Registered
53 Posts
2000 LS 5 speed 75,xxx miles clean title and interior few spots of surface rust. Rest of the car is in great shape. I paid 2800, she is mostly stock with a K&N short ram Pioneer Deck fosgate amp and polk audio 10

1641 - 1660 of 1663 Posts