Team Integra Forums banner

1301 - 1304 of 1304 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,301
Z is still around. The site was sold because a company offered to buy it at the right time. He spent so much time and money over the years it just wasn't possible to keep up. If ownership hadn't gone to a company as it did, the site probably would no longer exist.

I agree on keeping it until it's hopefully a classic some day. That'd be pretty cool. I'm the original owner of my car and just ordered the "collector" plates last week as it hit 20 years old in January. Pretty cool to me.

·
Registered
167 Posts
seems like forums all over are dying a bit. My local euro club forum averages about 10 posts a month now.

Anyways, New member finally bought myself a 95 Integra yesterday after wanting one since i was in elementary school. It's really weird thinking about collector plates being an option for this car since it was still fairly new when they became super popular after the first Fast and the Furious movie. I worked on the usual used car maintenance today and ordered new brakes, pads, belts, cap/rotor/plugs/wires, valve cover gasket, air filter, fluids, etc. Hoping to get my car prepped for tech inspection at Brainerd International Raceway this spring after the ice caps finish melting.

1301 - 1304 of 1304 Posts
About this Discussion
1.3K Replies
385 Participants
Rubi Doux
Team Integra Forums
The Team Integra community is a forum dedicated to Acura Integra enthusiasts to discuss engine building, suspension, repair, detailing and anything else Integra related.
Full Forum Listing