Team Integra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 1343 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Put my car on jack stands, rotated my wheels left to right (can't do full rotation because of offsets), checked for post dragon damage (none!) and then cleaned the CRAP out of my suspension.

Oh and changed my spark plugs

Attachments

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Put power steering back in the racecar. 245 tires and no PS was no fun.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Took an angle grinder to the subframe so I could access the front lower control arm nut. The weld broke, and the bolt loosened up, so for the last few months I've had terrible torque steer because the lca was loose... Never thought I'd see the day when I had to take a grinder to my chassis.

·
The Enforcer!
5,802 Posts
i changed my synapse engineering wastegate with the a loaner Tial wastegate only to have my coupler on my throttle come off while driving lol

EPIC ZERO BOOST PRESSURE!!

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Made a grocery run ... Had to secure groceries down, so that my eggs weren't scrambled by the time I got them home.
:vtec228::icon_twisted:

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Put my car on jack stands, rotated my wheels left to right (can't do full rotation because of offsets), checked for post dragon damage (none!) and then cleaned the CRAP out of my suspension.

Oh and changed my spark plugs

Your lower rear suspension looks familiar ... I didn't realize that we were rocking a similar set-up. Comptech brace and sway, with Function7 LCAs? You on Yellows and GC coilovers too?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Installed a Type-R Replica lip.

Painted Rims bronze, installed antenna, replaced oilpan

And finally, installed these :cool:

21 - 40 of 1343 Posts