Team Integra Forums banner

What did you do with your Integra today?

193K views 1K replies 401 participants last post by  98RSGuy 
#1 · (Edited)
I've seen this thread on forums for other cars so I thought I'd get one going here too. Like the title says, what did you do today? It can be anything little like an oil change or something big and complicated. Pictures aren't needed but make it more interesting.

Today I prepped the car for the road trip to the Dragon. For me that includes putting on the car bra for protection. Zip-tied on a front plate so I don't get hassled by cops and put in the exhaust silencer, it can get a bit annoying at 4k all the way from Wisconsin to the Dragon. I also cleaned off the steering wheel with a Mr Clean magic eraser. It works awesome for taking off the built up dead skin. The wife can't stand it and she takes some of the driving shifts down and up. I also washed it and changed the oil but those were the last couple of days.

The dog decided to show up and get in the picture too.

See less See more
#8 ·
P.S. Tony that dog is friggin' yuuuge! Starting to look quite..err...round. Seriously, how much does he weigh now?
Yeah the way he was sitting makes him look like a tub of lard. He's not though. 140lbs. He's the guard dog for the teg.:icon_twisted:

#10 ·
^that's pretty cool, I would want one to give me AFR numbers.

I drove to work, but later today (or tomorrow) gonna change out a coolant hose that is leaking. Off topic, but bought an air compressor from this drunk dude for 20 bucks. Pretty cheap if you ask me (2HP, 125PSI, 8 Gallon tank, ~3 CFM @40 PSI) I'm gonna paint my Type-R wing when I get the rest of the tools needed for the job :)

#22 ·
Put my car on jack stands, rotated my wheels left to right (can't do full rotation because of offsets), checked for post dragon damage (none!) and then cleaned the CRAP out of my suspension.

Oh and changed my spark plugs

Attachments

#32 ·
Your lower rear suspension looks familiar ... I didn't realize that we were rocking a similar set-up. Comptech brace and sway, with Function7 LCAs? You on Yellows and GC coilovers too?

#24 ·
Took an angle grinder to the subframe so I could access the front lower control arm nut. The weld broke, and the bolt loosened up, so for the last few months I've had terrible torque steer because the lca was loose... Never thought I'd see the day when I had to take a grinder to my chassis.

#28 ·
i changed my synapse engineering wastegate with the a loaner Tial wastegate only to have my coupler on my throttle come off while driving lol

EPIC ZERO BOOST PRESSURE!!