Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Basically, how loud is your sound system?

db=decibel

·
Registered
226 Posts
I average about a 140.00. Check my Ac profile to see the set up

·
Registered
127 Posts
144.6 with two 12" kenwood waves and a profile 400M amp i know it sounds cheap but me and my buddy built the box my $200 system hits almost as hard as his $2500 1000 watt rockford fosgate system. In my opinion its all in the design of the box and choice of head unit. I didn't think it would hit that well but it did.

·
Registered
706 Posts
i got 147.38 at the last local show here in morgantown with my 2 alpine 10's they do real wel with my modified alpine v12 amp. And one of my custom fiberglass boxes

Here's some of my Work

·
Registered
306 Posts
in 2002 i got a 149.9 wit 2 rockford fosgate 15 punch power dvc and 2 rcokford bd 1000s in a ported box tuned to 50 hertz or however u spell it

·
Registered
278 Posts
not sure what mines at yet but im runnin 1 farad cap with a 1501bd fosgate amp (previous comp. amp from rockford - was told its 3200watts bench rated), 4 gauge wires and 3 12" JL W0's... ill have a rating soon

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
MidnightHustler on Mar/25/04 said:
not sure what mines at yet but im runnin 1 farad cap with a 1501bd fosgate amp (previous comp. amp from rockford - was told its 3200watts bench rated), 4 gauge wires and 3 12" JL W0's... ill have a rating soon
lol if it's actually 3200 watts then plan on getting bigger wire

·
Registered
532 Posts
<--- 150+ with ALPINE MRD M500, Alpine MRVF 540, 12" kappa perfect sub and 1 farid cap.. Since then im loosing hearing in my left ear, (damn tweeter) so i tuned it down. Now its about 140

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
Are these from those dB drag events? And if so, how did they measure it...because, no offense to anyone here, but I doubt it's truly that high.

It takes a lot of power to truly produce that kind of SPL. And are these dBA-weighted? And also note, there's no such thing as a decibel without a reference, I'll assume it's pascals here.

·
Registered
385 Posts
yeah i'm hittin 167db with 2 10inch sony Xplodes...on a stock charging system for 1 nanosecond with 100% distortion...sounds GREAT..I think cheezthis has the best post in this thread

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I have 2 12" Fosgate XLC's(4 or 5 years old) each in a 1.5 ft sealed box. Sony explode 900watt amp w/10dbs of bass boost baby (each is getting about 350. Kenwood 715s head unit. 138dbs... ACTUAL thank you very much!! Loud enough to get the girls attention on the strip...ha ha!!

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
cheezthis on Mar/25/04 said:
Are these from those dB drag events? And if so, how did they measure it...because, no offense to anyone here, but I doubt it's truly that high.

It takes a lot of power to truly produce that kind of SPL. And are these dBA-weighted? And also note, there's no such thing as a decibel without a reference, I'll assume it's pascals here.
aww...just let them have there fun...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts