Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i turned on my A/C the fan on the driver's side doesnt work but i still get cold air.
I check my friend's car and his fan is working when he turn the A/C on. What could be wrong? And my car sputtering when i turn on the A/C but when i turn the A/C off the sputtering goes away. Do you guys have any ideas what is wrong?

·
Registered
154 Posts
if your car is sputtering out (really low idle) your compressor is probably starting to seize up, if you had the AC empty for a period of time the chances are high. same thing happening to mine. either way the two problems are probably seperate

·
Registered
29 Posts
if your car is sputtering out (really low idle) your compressor is probably starting to seize up, if you had the AC empty for a period of time the chances are high. same thing happening to mine. either way the two problems are probably seperate

Not trying to thread jack, but i dont see the point in creating another one.

My AC doesnt work at all, i havent taken a single step to see why, but i get a little bit of sputtering at idle, usualy if i gve the gas a quick blip it goes away. Have you looked into replacing the compressor and what it intails?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Im thinking same thing.

But as far as your "driver fan not working" does your fan blow on the passenger sides? or no fan at all?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts