Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I recently joined this forum as well as I recently bought a 1998 Integra Gs. After finding some oil leaks and some other minor issues, I discovered this connector touching my alternator belt, eating the belt and wires away (I moved it out of the way). I can’t seem to find a female connector for this plug, anything helps, thanks..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Could be crankshaft position sensor

If so, it plugs in at the very bottom of the block like under the timing belt and it’s a magnetisms only pugs in one way.. I normally have more of a issue with It trying to touch the timing belt... if I’m right if not I’m not sure what it is. But there is supposed to be a bracket holding a few wires on top of the alternator

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Could be crankshaft position sensor

If so, it plugs in at the very bottom of the block like under the timing belt and it’s a magnetisms only pugs in one way.. I normally have more of a issue with It trying to touch the timing belt... if I’m right if not I’m not sure what it is. But there is supposed to be a bracket holding a few wires on top of the alternator
Okay cool, I’ll check it out here in a bit. My check engine light is on for emissions and vehicle speed sensor on the transmission. Purchased a new sensor and will be flushing the trans with new fluid. From the looks of it i have to get a new connector piece and plug it into wherever it’s suppose to go.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts