Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the 01 forest green teg, and want to paint my rims (powdercoat too much). I was wondering what color u guys think would be the best for my car color...cuz i was thinking gunmetal black. Need some opinions...

Also, i have the stock, 7 double spoke rims, and was wondering how hard it would be to paint these rims, considering it gots a lot of spokes.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Yup. Gunmetal would look the best. Paint your calipers black and your rims gunmetal and it would look smooth. Just take your time on those rims. Because there are a lot of spokes its going to be important that you go slow and use multiple coats just to make sure you get it all. Read the wheel painting article and follow those instructions. Just plan on being without your car for a day while you do this. It isn't a 30 minute project. You could probably do your calipers and your wheels on the same day.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
can someone photoshop a forest green 01 teg for me, so that it has gunmetal rims? I dont really have a pic to post up, so if u can do this for me, that would be great....thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.