Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
these forums are titled as opinions or advice for appearance so here i go. what color should i color my brake calipers. heres a pick of my integra. didnt wanna color i one color and than have you guys be like "shoulda gone with _____"

·
Registered
303 Posts
My car is vogue silver metallic with gunmetal rims, im going with a silver so you can see the calipers better, but it wont be too flashy. I would recommend black or silver for your car, maybe a dark blue if you even want. I would avoid red and yellow. Ive always wanted to paint my calipers white (yes I know it would get dirty) but do not have the guts to, especially cause no other cars have had white calipers.

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
bronze

gold is too bright for your car
silver would blend in too well with the wheels
black would look eh
i never liked any non-metallic type colors, yellow, blue, ect... unless they are on aftermarket calipers then they look okay.

that's just my opinion, do they even make a bronze paint?

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
The thing with red is, it might stand out too much.

And the stock calipers aren't impressive looking at all, especially the rears, they are tiny.

on high performance cars, they are showing off 2, 4, 6, 8 piston calipers. The worst is seeing a car with drum brakes (like a lot of civics) in the rear paint them an attention grabbin color

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
icemanxlb on Jan/24/06 said:
I think red, stands out, goes along with your taillights and your corner lights? Are your corners amber or is that just the flash.
its just the flash, im just trying to add a bit of pazass here and there to make it my own. but i thing hpracing is right, bronze would prolly be the best, evertything else is to flashy and silver will just blend in. thnx for the feedback though

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
hpracing007 on Jan/24/06 said:
bronze

gold is too bright for your car
silver would blend in too well with the wheels
black would look eh
i never liked any non-metallic type colors, yellow, blue, ect... unless they are on aftermarket calipers then they look okay.

that's just my opinion, do they even make a bronze paint?
i agree 100%. bronze and green is hawt!!! yes, they make bronze spray paint and schucks/kragen/checker sells them.

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
Bronze ... mmmm hmmm!

·
Registered
220 Posts
I would say either bronze or a dark gunmetal/ dark silver. Red wouldn't look good at all. i have red on my car(it's black though), and I think I may respray it this spring with dark silver/gunmetal. Good luck, just take your time doing it so you only do it once!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.