Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Depends on what you're looking for! I personally like the clean look, so I would suggest black as well, but you could get crazy and do orange or whatever...as long as you can back that up ;). Of course, its your call though. Sounds weird, but if you have Need for Speed Underground, or Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero for Playstation 2 you can actually get your car, apply the color paint you've got, and see what different brake caliper colors would look like. Word.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
If they are just stock calipers then I say paint them black. They aren't anything special that you want to stand out. Black looks sooooo much better than stock too. Any paint color probably does, but you can't go wrong with black. I think on green the black would look the best. IMO red would only look good if you had something other than OEM calipers or if you had a blue car.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Bronze or black. Don't do anything that is going to stand out too much. In my opinion, you want the brake caliper to be one of those things that doesn't catch your eye, but when you just happen to look there, you say "wow that's a nice touch."

·
Registered
535 Posts
steveyenisch on Mar/14/04 said:
Bronze or black. Don't do anything that is going to stand out too much. In my opinion, you want the brake caliper to be one of those things that doesn't catch your eye, but when you just happen to look there, you say "wow that's a nice touch."
exactly. bronze or black would look good.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
i would say go for the bronze or goldish color. there was a post on that. you may want to search because it had some good pics. I've always thought that red on calipers look good because they remind me of brembo. my vote in order of what i think is: bronze, black then red. post pics when you are done.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.