Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bout a 91 gs, love the headlights, but im trying to change the foglights, headlights and corners, my question is what bulbs do i use? do the corner bulbs have two bulbs? what are the best bulbs to buy and how much. thanx

·
Registered
368 Posts
Corner Lights: 194 Bulbs
Head Lights: 9004 Bulbs
Fog Lights: H3 Bulbs

Its been a while since I changed my corner bulbs but I believe that they do have 2 bulbs, I cant really remember. Be careful when putting new fog light bulbs in. I had the Hyperwhite llights in there and they melted my fog light housing. Just make sure you get the low wattage bulb because I was using 85 watts and that was apparently too much.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx, my right headlight looks like its pointed higher than my left, how do u adjust the headlights? also how do u get the darn foglight bulbs in? do u have to take the whole hosing out? clear corners? thanx

·
Registered
368 Posts
Sorry I dont know how to adjust the headlight. To put the fog light bulbs in, you have to take out the little fog light housing. I think theres one screw on the side of it by the hood latch. Just unscrew that and it should pull out. To put the corner lights in you also have to take out the corner light. Just take out the 1 screw on top of the corner lens and then it will slide out towards the front of the car. you might have to use some force to slide it out though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts