Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Are these knockoffs of any particular Integra tailight. I was thinking the EKDM Type-R but I cannot find any pictures of them.

I personally think they are pretty sweet.

on a stock bodied Integra...dropped 4 1/2 inches...with some CLEAN silver//chome lipped 17's...what do you think these would look like?

I think they would round her off well...I have halos in the front with some clear corners...and all my bubls match in color.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
krayzielilsmoki on Feb/09/06 said:
those do look nice, i have the stock 95 teg tails with the amber on the side and i hate them, thinking about doing the red-out look but covering the amber might make it too dark.
No it wont. It all depends on how you do it. I painted mine with a Translucent candy apple red and then a few coats of clear and it came out great. Wish I had some pics to show you but I dont.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
These tails are illegal in California and other states. I got pulled over for having clear turn signals. But if you change the signal bulbs to like yelow or something, you should be fine.

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Yes, those are the UKDM & EDM tails. If you need a set I can get u a set brand new from Honda..just let me know!

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
They're NOT styled after ANY OEM Integra tail lights. They're just simply "Red'N'White" aftermarket tail lights... like on 92-95 and 96-00 Civics.

*EDIT*

The aftermarket companies just simply eliminated the orange/amber color and replace it with white/clear for that 'cleaner look'.

Like so:

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
DC4KiD on Feb/10/06 said:
They're NOT styled after ANY OEM Integra tail lights. They're just simply "Red'N'White" aftermarket tail lights... like on 92-95 and 96-00 Civics.

They are styled after the UKDM & EDM tails...Ive seen them on an Integra here in Germany...only difference is that on the outer lense is more pinkish than clear..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.