Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Koito makes the stock tails, as well as the stock headlights. When I changed my stock low beam bulbs, it said Koito.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
nope Koito makes our lights. i have a pair of those on my teg right now. they are the 94-97 spec. they dont have sidemarkers though which i thought were wierd. i tried to find out if the bulb had hrunt out but there was no slot for a bulb. theyre really nice. a deep deep red.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
BboyKoro on Feb/01/04 said:
nope Koito makes our lights. i have a pair of those on my teg right now. they are the 94-97 spec. they dont have sidemarkers though which i thought were wierd. i tried to find out if the bulb had hrunt out but there was no slot for a bulb. theyre really nice. a deep deep red.
yeh, most ppl think the only differences in jdm tails are the lack of reflector and the differences in colors (in RED), but probably the most prominent difference from usdm to jdm is that the taillights don't have the side glower.

although these confuse me, becuase they are all reds... i thought jdms all had amber turn signals.

·
Registered
46 Posts
95BXGS-R on Feb/01/04 said:
I thought jdm tails for the 94+ tegs had that pinkish color on the signal part of the lens. Or is that the UKDM tails?
Thats UKDM.

Fine, koito makes the tails, but it just feels like an excuse to tag money onto the price by throwing KOITO JDM in front of them.

·
Registered
754 Posts
94-97 tail lights had the orange in them. 98-01 have all red tail. (USDM)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts