Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
man i love that TSX. supposed to be powered by a k24.

thats right a k series engine with a 6spd manual and 200hp and 166 lb-ft torque.

also a type S version is rumored to be honda's first ever production car with forced induction. thats right, turbo or a supercharger on a kseries engine.
visions of RSX swaps dance in my head

below is a link to leaked pics from the brochure

also, the normal version is due out in AprilTSX leaked pics

·
Registered
493 Posts
looks like honda is falling into that dumb ass round and pointy shape. "cadys" dodges and all the other ugly ass us car are turning to it. i was just hoping honda wouldnt go to it.

·
Registered
408 Posts
there are a lot of similarities to the euro R... not exact but very close.

the base model will have less power than the accord but there are rumors of FI like i said. we just might have to wait.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have been working the Detroit Auto Show (NAIAS) for the last couple of days and got to see the release of the TSX. It is quite a bit different from the RSX (headlights, taillights). I got to sit in it and check it all out and it seems pretty sweet, but it is a sedan mind you! (no offense, sedan owners!)

I took alot of pictures of it, but have no time right now to post them. I will update you when i post the pictures.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
one thing we should all consider is something I've learned over my couple of months here. The Integra sedan is not very popular on Team-Integra. Look at any thread where the topic of the 4-door comes up and you'll see the anti-sedan sentiment around here. And you guys know what I'm talking about before you start denying it.

It's not surprising to see this sort of resistance to our sedans' replacement.

Give us, the sedan owners, a break...we've been waiting for our new car too. a 3-door is not for everyone and this new car is a light at the end of the tunnel, as far as I'm concerned. Sure, I'd like a 4-door RSX, but a Euro-market Accord will do just fine for me...it's a damn fine car for those of you who haven't seen one.

That said, I can only hope and pray that Z gives us a TSX section for the site so that the sedan owners can continue here when we move on...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts