Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so tonight I was going to Bora to meet Mike and I get pulled over...Ok...not a big deal. So I was accelerating early to get onto the freeway on ramp, well I see flashing lights in the rearview so I am liek **** I am prolly getting nabbed for my exhaust, right. Wrong. So I go thru all the stuff and the officer asked how fast I was going, I said Honestly no more than 50 (in a 45), So he says well I clocked you going 60 (bullshit) So the cop was sitting in his car for like 10 min...he comes back and hands me this ticket...and says have a good night i tell him the same. So I am going to go to the court next week to set up an informal hearing about it...But I went to Bora and *****ed to Mike about it for 2 hours, so I felt better.

And I have always said my first ticket is goingto be for something stupid

Cliff Notes: I got my first ticket tonight for 5 over 50 in a 45

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
wow dude, we all suck.. thats the past few months for me and mike... on ramp rendezvous +loud exhaust + bull **** ticket.... good thing im the **** and always get away with it (knocks on wood)

·
Registered
745 Posts
Eh, don't feel to bad yo...cops pwn all of us...especially people with sweet jdm cars. =P

I got nabbed for street racing not too long ago, so yeah...your not the only one getting screwed over! ='(

Dress up nice but somewhat casual (not too casual) and since this is your 1st ticket you can probably have the points dropped and just pay the fine to cover the "court costs". If they don't drop the points, ask for driving school.

·
Registered
246 Posts
or you could just man up and pay it haha. sorry mikey that sucks dude

·
Registered
142 Posts
This is an eMail I just got:

FYI, spread the word

Michigan will launch a 30-day speeding ticket frenzy. The state estimates that 9

million dollars will be generated in speeding tickets. 1 million will go to pay

state troopers overtime. There will be 50 state troopers on duty at all times

patrolling the 6 main intersections and highways.

They are the following:

> I-75 north and south

> I-94 (from Ann Arbor to Port Huron)

> entire length of I-696

> I-275 north and south

> M-10 Lodge Fwy

> I-96 from Detroit West to M-14

Now 5 mph above the limit can justify a ticket and every state trooper is

supposed to pull a car over and write a ticket every 10 minutes. They have

issued 30 brand new unmarked Crown Victoria cruisers and they are bringing all

their part timers on full time. If you work anywhere in the Detroit Metropolitan

area, you must take one of there

interstates, routes, or parkways. It's up to you how fast you are doing when

they do. I was told 101.1 FM confirmed all of this.

·
Registered
8,678 Posts
Acurakid6786 on Jan/26/06 said:
wow dude, we all suck.. thats the past few months for me and mike... on ramp rendezvous +loud exhaust + bull **** ticket.... good thing im the **** and always get away with it (knocks on wood)
you know you just ****ed yourself.

fwif ive never been pulled over in my teg, and ive had it for almost 4 years =P

yeah. let me rub that in a little more... no tickets EVER.

ha, now im ****ed too!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it wasn't even A state trooper but a Northville Township Cop with a rookie...I want the points dropped at least i really dont mind a fine, it just means that mike seat will have to wait along with new tires

·
Registered
416 Posts
Dude that sucks man. I remember that one time we were driving back from school and we saw that kid getting pulled over and you were like "Hey look there's a rookie, awesome" Was it the same guy?

·
Registered
745 Posts
cola on Jan/27/06 said:
This is an eMail I just got:

FYI, spread the word

Michigan will launch a 30-day speeding ticket frenzy. The state estimates that 9

million dollars will be generated in speeding tickets. 1 million will go to pay

state troopers overtime. There will be 50 state troopers on duty at all times

patrolling the 6 main intersections and highways.

They are the following:

> I-75 north and south

> I-94 (from Ann Arbor to Port Huron)

> entire length of I-696

> I-275 north and south

> M-10 Lodge Fwy

> I-96 from Detroit West to M-14

Now 5 mph above the limit can justify a ticket and every state trooper is

supposed to pull a car over and write a ticket every 10 minutes. They have

issued 30 brand new unmarked Crown Victoria cruisers and they are bringing all

their part timers on full time. If you work anywhere in the Detroit Metropolitan

area, you must take one of there

interstates, routes, or parkways. It's up to you how fast you are doing when

they do. I was told 101.1 FM confirmed all of this.

Wow good **** to know! For some reason though on the way to and from school...i kinda speed like everyone else and go ~80ish and state troops are NUTcases and go like 100+ all the time. I'll look in my rear view and see this blue state trooper car coming up REAL fast, i'll slow down and they just fricken get pissed as all hell and try to pass you if your in the way! And as soon as they pass you they go on off back into their crazy speeding!

It's probably happened to me 3-4 times within the last 1-2 months!

I'll definitely have to watch my speed though for at least the next month. =\

·
Registered
246 Posts
DC5_Tuner on Jan/28/06 said:
Quote: NA93GSR on Jan/27/06or you could just man up and pay it haha. sorry mikey that sucks dude

No one wants to "man up" and be assraped by insurance companies! Young people + a speed ticket = ...oh fuxsticks
actualy since the ticket happened on a highway well on ramp it most likely got an impeeding traffic stap no points just pay it that means no insurance problems that and the only way your insurance goes up is if the company readjusts and knowtices that you have points ive had 4 points on my licence for a year now and have not seen any change in my insurance EPS

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.