Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure why, but I haven't had any interest in discussing my Integra lately... anyway, just thought I'd check in, I'll prolly be around more later on (I know, I know, hardly anyone knows I exsist) anyway, I burnt my clutch out the other day racing my friend's Civic Si (And killing him like 5-6 times for some reason... driver?) anyway I just replaced the clutch today and the difference is night and day, it apparently was going right when I bought it because it is so much more responsive and my car feels a lot quicker... also I got a new idea for my paintjob, inspired (Okay, so stolen) from this guy:

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
That car is beautiful.....welcome back

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Love that car's color, good to see you around again!

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
It was probably the damn "fall crawl" that was keeping you away.

I was just in Albucrazy this weekend visiting a few buddies of mine. Sweet weather right now.....much better than Phoenix. Glad to see ya again.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
hm.. thinking real hard.. u have a green teggie dont u?

hmm.. maybe it has been a long time since u've visited with us... i guess we all have to take a lil non-computer break everyonce in awhile.. even of Z does! really..

oh gawd that paintjob makes me drool.. i'd be totally jealous if you painted ur car that color..

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
is that ricky101's best color ever

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey cool, looks like a few people remember me... yeah I love that color, haven't painted mine that color yet for the people who got that impression... I definetely want to though! That's my dream color... yeah it's a Kandy blue, gotta find out exactly what the name is though... oh yeah BlueTeg that's cool that you were out here.. unfortunately I have one more year (exactly actually) until I can go to the bars so Fall Crawl was missed by me... I did go to some electronic music festival that was assoicated with it..

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Oh my gosh....

I....I thought you were dead!!!

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Quote: tony4311 on Sep/10/02is that ricky101's best color ever[/QUOTE]lol..thats not even my car..i like that color better!.. lol.. mines viper gts blue..

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
nice teg, nice color, makes me want to paint it that color instead of red, if i wouldn't of started my interior, you'd probably change my mind instantly with that pic.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 18 of 18 Posts