Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone heard about this shop in redmond if they can mix and match paints? or any recommended paintshop who do this? im planning to patch up some dents on my car.. i have an adriatic blue pearl but m afraid touch up/spray paint wont match bec the rest is a little faded.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Wesco is a chain in the Puget Sound area. I bought paint from there when I painted my car a few years ago, in Bellingham. They sold me about double the paint I would actually need, which is kind of shady. Other than that, I have had good experiences.

·
Registered
747 Posts
seismic on Sep/12/07 said:
Wesco is a chain in the Puget Sound area. I bought paint from there when I painted my car a few years ago, in Bellingham. They sold me about double the paint I would actually need, which is kind of shady. Other than that, I have had good experiences.
Same with me...

·
Registered
5,794 Posts
Wesco is generally known as the best rip off in the automotive refinish industry in the local WA area. Though there are minimum quantities of paint necessary for them to sell stuff.

New paint is never gonna really match 100%, hence why you blend panels. Theres no reason to try to match it to whats faded because if you polish your car up what you painted will look like crap.

·
Registered
185 Posts
seismic on Sep/12/07 said:
brendan,
now that i'm hearing this, it just confirms my gut feelin...i bought some autobody stuff (sandpaper, body filler, primer) from there and it felt kinda pricey. i dunno where else to get the stuff from...so i just paid it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.