Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
k, so i hit a curb cos i was avoiding a black cat at night. i got my stock passenger side skirt (black plastic) all scratched up. some pretty deep...some allright. is there any way to remove those scratches? i read stuff here and all i got was use scratch X..

please enlighten me.. i just want to smoothen those scratches out and possible make it look better. it's not very visible unless u bend down and stare at the skirt. so it doesnt annoy me much. but still, i'd like to clean those scratches up, any ideas?

·
Registered
65 Posts
yea i know...i just thought that the kit has that filler to fill in the big gash you were talking. or..you can find a filler and then sand it smooth and paint it over. sorrie if it didnt help but thats wat i think i would do.

but if it was me i just repaint that spot cuz i think its not a big deal.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
lol Scratch-X would do nothing. That's for very minor scratches on paint. You can sand the scratches down and use body filler if they're really deep. However, like everyone has said, stockies are very cheap.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.