Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

and a 56k friendly pic

so the date for the car to officially come out of storage is April 1st but well see, it if gets really nice, I may bring it out early. We'll see.

dont know why these pics look so bad in this post, they are great on my computer. oh well. comment are welcome, and I have more pics but, theres work to be done so they will be out of date very soon.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Very nice, bring that thing by my place in London some time!

And congrats for not listening to all the fools saying "decals suck" and doing what you love. My CF 'Tezzas are supposed to show up this week (for my black baby), and I've already heard that they suck from 3 people. I haven't even got them yet! Gah!

Sorry for the rant.
Love your car.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Naw, it finally stopped and it's finally warming up. Got my car all polished up and de-saltified today too.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Oblivion I'm sure this has been asked before by someone, but what kind of lip is that? Also someone one here posted before that with the oval CF's only one light lights up when you turn them on unlike my rounds ones where two light up. Is that true? I don't see how that is when you don't change the harness...

[edit] BTW, nice teg
I'm not a big fan of graphics, but the flames do add a (subtle) nice touch!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My95Teggy- no they light up the same as any others, there is no harness change, them look really cool, kind of like an eye. I'll take a pic, later.

And the lip is an ITR lip for a 94-97

and yes Sneedle you can have the snow, it is melting now, but we are all tired of it. Spring break man, us Canadians gotta do something warm!

·
Registered
275 Posts
i miss canada, i'm from london but now live in chicago...i miss real snow. the snow here is sissy and they make a big deal out of a half inch of snow. i just started modding my 96 ls and hope it comes out half as nice as your ride dude. nice job

***who is the hottie on the garaged pic on car domain...yummy

·
Registered
67 Posts
sick car, i'm feelin the rims.. nice too see someone from oN on... what do u drive while its all locked up during winter???

ps sneeedle, make room i'm coming down in june lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.