Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, with my most recent car situation, and truly missing my family in Colorado....I have decided to relocate myself there to be closer to my family and start another chapter in my life......

But I wanted to tell everyone in the Oregon region, I had a complete blast and an amazing time with everyone. I truly met some amazing people.....directly through Team Integra and no other way. I think the passion that we all share with a single item is crazy, and dealing with Integras....only allowed the most mature, nicest, amazing individuals to be had.

I have been friends with Brendan and Rachelle for well over 3 years now, and I think on a daily basis....most people think that we had been friends for quite sometime. Little do people know tha twe actually met off of a internet site about cars. This resource has brought me alot more then just information about cars!

Courtney, Rob, Josh, Eva, Adam, all amazing people I have met off of this site.....

Keep in touch everyone! I will still be around, just wont really post in the local very much. I am getting out of the Honda/Acura scene for a while now, trying some bigger and badder projects in the future!!

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
Have a good one Nick. I know I'll see you again so I keep the sappy BS out of this. If you need anything in the mean time, let us know!

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Damn nick, i wish we coulda hung out more. Good luck with everything!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I'll be seeing you in person but I'm not gonna say it sucks because it doesn't. I'm happy for you and as much as Bren, Rach, and everyone want you to stay here, and as much as we try and persuade you, you can't deny that family is the most important. You just give me a reason to go to Colorado some time. But I'll talk to you more in person.

But we as a TI community will miss you Nick.

·
Registered
346 Posts
nick, wow been a long time, glad we met you off of TI haha and yes im gonna make this sappy, you our one of our best friends and you know that .. . . thank you TI. i luv you to death and am not worried about keeping in touch cause i know we will! and you know we will to... bren and i are already planning a trip to colorado. THank you TI and everyone for keeping it fun. like nick said we met on the site and have known eachother for years and even lived together... wow a car bringing people together. well nick you did it touched a ton of people, you are one of the most knowledgable people that i have ever met. luv you to death!

always Rachelle

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thought some of you might enjoy this story....

Sooo, police are not doing anything here in Eugene on my car....so I kinda took some stuff in my own hands and "helped" myself in to the house my car was being held at and stripped at......got some stuff back!!

First of all, I got my downpipe back!! Of all the items that I had the most excitement about creating was the downpipe....if I dont get another part on my car back, i dont care, just as long as I have this!

Found this in the corner of the garage...and yes, that paper work is....my registration, insurance paperwork, an old police ticket....and my motorola cell phone charger on the far right!

And my anger was INTENSIFIED when I saw my booklet of my friends senior pictures on this douche bags shelves:(

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
OMG, and the cops wont do anything.....that's repulsive to say the least.

·
Registered
637 Posts
That is ridiculous... how... just how can our system just stand by idly as you obviously recovered what was stolen from you. Stolen property found at the scene of the crime... pictures, paperwork, the obvious goods right there and only a bunch of cops with their hands filled with dunkin donuts.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
wish u good luck and that sucks to hear what u just said about ur friend and all I will keep in touch with my setup with u for some good advice

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
i left lane county for the same reason, damn methheads. so you know who got your whip and theyre still walking?? let me know if you need any muscle from up north. we could plan a special "meet"
this is a very sad story indeed

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks David!

Good news guys, one of the guys that was part of my car theft was arrested a few days ago for possesion of stolen goods!! He wasnt the guy that stole my car, but he was one that was moving the parts.....whether I can get anything back, is more then likely not going to happen because none of my **** was documented with serial numbers.....but its one less theif off the street!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Good Luck Nick...

that is just unbeleivable about that bs, police need to get there shizzle together!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.