Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
43,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to give a public welcome to Chris from

as a site sponsor on this site... he's been a member for a few years now and I always like to see long time members make the "jump" to sponsor

If you want to get an idea of what his services are, check out his site or check some of his recent posts

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
wow, cool stuff, welcome!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Wow...warm welcome thanks guys!

Alot of you may have seen me around, I frequent PGMFI.org, Honda-Tech, G2IC.com and I am a Moderator at www.homemadeturbo.com but I have always kept an eye on TI and participated in a few local meets over the past 3 years of owning my own G2 integra.

I have been doing a lot of this 'ECU stuff' since November of '04 and just recently purchased my own shop in October of last year in Bloomfield, NJ so we actually have a physical location which I hope keeps us growing in the direction we currently are.

I certainly plan to offer a group buy of sorts in the next week or so just let me know the kinds of things you might all be interested.

To start it off I can offer any Moates product you might be interested in with FREE ground shipping to the lower 48 States. Just shoot me an email with exactly what you want (Ostrich, BURN1, wideband...etc), and a Paypal email address to send a money request to and I will take care of it personally ASAP!

ECU's and Do-it-yourself chipping kits and supplies are my bread and butter and I hope to able to provide TI with the same support and great info for creating the best way to effectively tune your own Honda/Acura.

We are also aligned with other providers like Rywire and Tuner Toys who are excellent aftermarket product suppliers, so if you would like your order grouped together and be able to secure it all from one place...I am your man.

Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.