Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll take this quick opportunity to welcome Grille-Tech.com (Chris and Kristina have been the two people i have talked to so far) on board as a TI Sponsor....

What are they offereing? i know that Kristina was all ramped up to offer an initial group buy, i'll see if i can get her to post more info on this (and i'll be in on that too, i was just thinking the other day that i want one for my teg)

So welcome!!!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Welcome to the Team!! I just saw the banner on the main page and was wondering when that happened.

·
Registered
318 Posts
welcome aboard....i just saw the advertisment this morning and was begining to wonder when did we get another sponsor....again congratulations

·
Registered
470 Posts
Whoa, all these new sponsor! It's too much! IT'S TOO MUCH!!!

Okay, got that out of my system. Good to see some new sponsors. Good work, MZ!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
adamones on Feb/09/04 said:
I think we need an article on how to install grills, because Im an idiot and dont know how!

Seriously though I read "you just clip it on" but I don't get it... I need an article with pictures!
Basically, you use a couple of zip ties. My brother purchased one off ebay a while back.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Grill-Tech rocks I bought a grill from them awhile ago. They are very simple to install with the zip-ties they provide. What I can't stress enough is how important it is to wax,paint, or put a clear coat finish on the grill before you put it on. The directions they provide say to use wax. My first grill got rusty in just a few days with no protection layer. I custom painted mine white and then put a clear coat on and then some Klasse to finish it off. The paint job has lasted me a year and I only once had to touch it up. PM me if any of you have install questions or how to give it a good paint job.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts